- The project must respond to a specific need, be a concrete and feasible, involving Jewish culture and taking place in Europe (in one or several places).
- The proposed project could either be new or be an already existing project that is currently under development towards its next phase.
- Projects should have a clear social benefit.
Applicants’ personal qualities:
- Capacity and experience in the project’s field and in leading projects
- Proficiency in English
- Willingness to share experiences and knowledge with others
In addition, the committee will seek to assemble a geographically diverse group including representation from different countries in Europe. Although the applicant does not need to be European, preference will be given to European candidates.
Additional requirements for participation:
- Prepared to participate in the Project- Incubator in full.
- Availability to work on realizing the project during next year
- A background in Jewish studies and/or an active involvement in Jewish culture.
We strongly suggest that you write out your answers to the questions using a word processing program such as Microsoft Word. Once you have completed the questions, copy and paste your answers into the appropriate fields in the form. This will ensure that your well-crafted responses will not be lost – you cannot save and return to the form later.
Please submit all of your answers in full at one time. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
You should receive an email confirming the receipt of your application immediately after you have sent your application.
The application for the 2020 Paideia Project-Incubator will open in February 2020.
Questions regarding the application form can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org